Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 tablespoon dried onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Broccoli soup or 1 (12 ounce) canregular cream of broccoli soup
- 1 pint nonfat sour cream or 1 pint sour cream
- 4 ounces low-fat sharp cheddar cheese or 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar or 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed, for topping
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the corn flakes.
- Mix well and pour into a 9 X 13 inch casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crushed corn flakes on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F or 45 to 60 minutes.
Really yummy! No soup or sour cream on hand, so I subbed Cream of Broccoli Soup (made extra thick)for the canned soup and plain yogurt for the sour cream. Also used regular cheddar cheese. This is a keeper! Thanks for posting.
These were goood! I added some crumbled turkey bacon as well. Great for breakfast and as a dinner side dish. Thanks for the recipe!