Recipe by Hill Family
So easy and so good - you make this the night before, whip up a few things in the morning and bake.
Top Review by nochlo
Made for PRMR! This was great. This is the first time I made a brakfast casserole, believe it or not. What a good experience. The boys love breakfast so the devoured this. Thanks for the casserole idea!!!
- 6 slices white bread, crust removed & both sides buttered
- 2 lbs sausage (cubed) or 2 lbs ham, cooked (cubed)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the bread in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Beat together all other ingredients (except mushroom soup and milk) and pour over bread.
- Leave this in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning mix 1 can cream mushroom soup, ¼ cup milk; pour over the top of the and bake uncovered 1 ½ hr at 300 degrees.