Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good for Breakfast or Brunch
Make and share this Baked Breakfast Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet , cook bacon until crisp, remove to paper towel to drain. Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and sour cream. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and taco sauce.
- In a skillet, melt butter and egg mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until eggs set. Remove from heat.
- Crumble the bacon, Add to eggs with mushroom mixture.
- Spoon down the center of tortillas, roll up.
- Place seam down in buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and taco sauce if desired.