Good for Breakfast or Brunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet , cook bacon until crisp, remove to paper towel to drain. Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
- 2In a bowl, beat eggs and sour cream. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and taco sauce.
- 3In a skillet, melt butter and egg mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until eggs set. Remove from heat.
- 4Crumble the bacon, Add to eggs with mushroom mixture.
- 5Spoon down the center of tortillas, roll up.
- 6Place seam down in buttered casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- 9Serve with sour cream and taco sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.9
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 490.0 mg
- Sodium 1486.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 34.6 g