Recipe by Lorac
A special way to start your day !
Top Review by GinnyP
Mmmmm, this will make any banana feel special! Er, I mean, any kid feel special. :) Big kids, too. Easy and quick enough for even a school-day morning. I will use this recipe also for brunches and kid's parties. At some point, I see myself halving then slicing the bananas, preparing as usual and topping ice cream with it. Thanks Lorac!
- 2 -3 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Peel bananas, cut each in half lengthwise.
- Place cut sides up in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle bananas with marshmallows and sugar.
- Mix cornflakes with butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until bananas are tender.