Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A special way to start your day !
Make and share this Baked Breakfast Bananas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Peel bananas, cut each in half lengthwise.
- Place cut sides up in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle bananas with marshmallows and sugar.
- Mix cornflakes with butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until bananas are tender.
Mmmmm, this will make any banana feel special! Er, I mean, any kid feel special. :) Big kids, too. Easy and quick enough for even a school-day morning. I will use this recipe also for brunches and kid's parties. At some point, I see myself halving then slicing the bananas, preparing as usual and topping ice cream with it. Thanks Lorac!
quick and easy - makes it look like a special breakfast treat - I substituted raisen bran because that's all I had - my husband loved it
Sweet treat for breakfast. Thanks.