Recipe by suzpizz
I don't know how original this is, but my husband loves it. It is full of flavor. We serve it with a baked sweet potatoe and sauteed spinach and garlic.
- 2 catfish fillets
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Line baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine egg and Italian dressing in shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, pepper, and garlic powder in second shallow dish.
- Dip fish in egg mixture, followed by bread crumb mixture.
- Drizzle remaining egg mixture over fish.
- Add remaining breadcrumbs to fish.
- Coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for forty-five minutes.