1/2 Photos of Baked Breaded Yummy Catfish
I don't know how original this is, but my husband loves it. It is full of flavor. We serve it with a baked sweet potatoe and sauteed spinach and garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Combine egg and Italian dressing in shallow dish.
- 3Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, pepper, and garlic powder in second shallow dish.
- 4Dip fish in egg mixture, followed by bread crumb mixture.
- 5Drizzle remaining egg mixture over fish.
- 6Add remaining breadcrumbs to fish.
- 7Coat lightly with cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for forty-five minutes.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Breaded Yummy Catfish
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.6
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 180.4 mg
- Sodium 2360.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: