Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one is so simple its almost stupid but it makes super tender chops and a nice coating.
Make and share this Baked Breaded Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops, bone in, about 1/2 inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (estimate depends on the chop size.)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (use flavored or not and this is also an estimate depending on size)
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of chops.
- Coat in bread crumbs on all sides.
- Sprinkle with oregano and garlic.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour.
I made something very similar last night and was going to post it but this recipe is very similar. I did not add any salt, but did add two tablespoons grated parmesan cheese to the mayo. The chops turned out moist and very flavorful. I baked my 3/4" chops at 350 for an hour. Thanks Laurie!
Yes, I have always made my pork chops this way, they are very moist. The only thing I do different is leave out oregano, add garlic and paprika to bread crumbs, and though I know it is not for everyone, we like a little hot sauce mixed in with the mayo. Very good.
These were wonderful ~ I used 1" boneless chops, added some additional spices( mixed everything into the bread crumbs) and baked at 350 degrees for 1 hour ~ Served with AuGrautin Potatoes and Applesause ~Perfect