1/2 Photos of Baked Breaded Cod
I found this on the internet and it is easy, quick and delicious. Cooking times will depend on the thickness of the fish but I am using the time it took to cook a 3 inch thick piece of cod. I imagine this recipe would work with other light white fish also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F degrees. Spray jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Combine mayo, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, anchovy paste and salt and pepper.
- 3Combine bread crumbs and parsley.
- 4Spoon mayonnaise mixture on one side of the cod and dip the coated side in the breadcrumb mixture. Place fish on pan with crumb side up.
- 5Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and bread crumbs begin to brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Breaded Cod
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 695.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: