Recipe by TXOLDHAM
I found this on the internet and it is easy, quick and delicious. Cooking times will depend on the thickness of the fish but I am using the time it took to cook a 3 inch thick piece of cod. I imagine this recipe would work with other light white fish also.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use light)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 cod fish fillets
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees. Spray jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine mayo, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, anchovy paste and salt and pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs and parsley.
- Spoon mayonnaise mixture on one side of the cod and dip the coated side in the breadcrumb mixture. Place fish on pan with crumb side up.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and bread crumbs begin to brown. Serve with lemon wedges.