1/1 Photo of Baked Breaded Chicken Breasts
dimensionally transcendental's Note:
This recipe is easy, hearty, endlessly flexible and still impressive enough to serve to dinner guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- 2Grease an ovenproof dish (I use butter but I am sure olive oil could work).
- 3Tear the bread into pieces and put it into a mixer, add the seeds and turn them into rough breadcrumbs.
- 4Add the parmesan, pepper and lemon zest (if using).
- 5Melt the butter.
- 6Add the butter to the breadcrumb mixture and mix well.
- 7Put the chicken breasts in the ovenproof dish and pat the breadcrumb mixture firmly down on top of them, covering all of the flesh.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Optional: Once the chicken is cooked take it from the dish and add the lemon juice to the pan, mix well and serve as a side-sauce. This is very strong and not everyone likes it but it works very well with veggies such as broccoli. Use sparingly!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Breaded Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 706.4
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.5 mg
- Sodium 838.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 48.8 g