Recipe by The Late Night Gourmet
This is ridiculously delicious and healthy, as well as easy to make. If you have extra beading, try using it for other vegetables and meats like shrimp.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Break the cauliflower into florets. Try to make pieces as uniform as possible. NOTE: tiny pieces are still okay to cook, but you may want to remove them from the oven before the larger pieces are done.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a second shallow bowl, blend the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, dill, and shredded cheese.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in the egg mixture, making sure it's fully coated, then in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.