- 1 small pumpernickel bread, not sliced
- 1 small sourdough bread, not sliced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 can shrimp (I use fresh, about 1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a hole in the pumpernickel bread and scoop out the center, Reserve the inside bread for dipping and do not cut up the lid.
- Cut up the sourdough bread for dipping.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients except for the shrimp well.
- Once the mixture is smooth add the shrimp and stir well.
- Fill the pumpernickel bread with the mixture, put the"lid" on and wrap the bread in foil.
- Bake at 350 for 2 hours.
- Serve with the cut up bread for dipping.