Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
South American stew.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup strong black coffee
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- Cut sirloin tip into 1-inch cubes.
- Place in casserole with garlic powder, onions, liquids and seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour until beef is tender.
- Thicken gravy with the blended flour and margarine.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, noodles, or rice.
If syrup is the lip gloss of pancakes, then gravy is the perfume of roast. Made for ZWT7.