1/3 Photos of Baked Brandy Carrots
I love side dishes that can be prepared ahead and need no last minute fuss. This delicious carrot dish looks as good as it tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2Slice carrots in to 1/4" wide by 2 1/2" long strips.
- 3Mix together, butter, brandy, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- 4Place in a 8x8x2" baking dish.
- 5Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with chives before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Brandy Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 325.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g