Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the back of the pasta box. We have made this a few times; anything with cheese and ham my family eats it up!!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- In medium sauce pan over medium heat melt butter.
- Stir in flour and mustard.
- Gradually add milk; cook and stir until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from heat, add 1 1/2 cups cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in pasta, ham and corn.
- Spoon into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly.
This was pretty good. I had some ham I needed to use up. Thanks for the recipe.