Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice gift in a pretty jar or tin.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a heavy medium skillet,cook peanuts,sugar and water over medium heat until all liquid is absorbed and peanuts are coated with sugar (about 20 minutes) Sprinkle with salt.
- Transfer to greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake 10 minutes,stirring after 5 minutes.
- Spread on aluminum foil to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
I made two batches of these this morning and I can't believe how easy and tasty they are. My husband is a fan of this type of peanut and I will now save money by making them myself. Thankyou so much for sharing.
This is great! It is easy to make, and makes a wonderful gift. I shared the peanuts with several people, and all gave rave reviews Thank you for sharing this!
I was finally able to make it after the holidays, but I had my relatives go back to their homes and I split this in two for their gifts baskets. But that left me without peanuts, I was just able to try them. Now I've got to make them again. I loved your instructions, were very easy to follow. Thanks for sharing.