Recipe by Divinemom5
This is a nice gift in a pretty jar or tin.
Top Review by Bonnie Young
I made two batches of these this morning and I can't believe how easy and tasty they are. My husband is a fan of this type of peanut and I will now save money by making them myself. Thankyou so much for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a heavy medium skillet,cook peanuts,sugar and water over medium heat until all liquid is absorbed and peanuts are coated with sugar (about 20 minutes) Sprinkle with salt.
- Transfer to greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake 10 minutes,stirring after 5 minutes.
- Spread on aluminum foil to cool.
- Store in airtight container.