1/1 Photo of Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts With Ginger Marinade
1 hr 10 mins
This is a refreshing marinade to bake chicken in. Easy and lasts longer in the refrigerator because of the citrus mix so DON'T OVERCOOK IT in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl put in the orange juice and apple juice and stir some.
- 2Fresh squeeze 2 lemons and put in the bowl.
- 3Take a piece of ginger, peel the skin, finely grate and put in the bowl. I like to freeze the ginger because it's easier to peel and grate it, and it stays fresh longer.
- 4Chop 4 good sized green onions and as much of the green as you can get and place it in the bowl.
- 5Stir well.
- 6Put a 1/2 cup of the marinade in a measure cup and 1/2 cup of water. (This is for the baking part).
- 7Rinse your chicken and place in a 9x13 pan pour the measure cup contents over the chicken.
- 8Sprinkle cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper over the top (you can omit the cayenne if you don't like it spicy hot).
- 9Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes uncovered.
- 10Turn and sprinkle the same over the top.
- 11Place in oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- 12Put the chicken in a container (I like to use a large Tupperware) and pour the remaining marinade over it, cover and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts With Ginger Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 144.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g