Recipe by HeatherFeather
Quick, easy, not terribly bad for you dessert. The best part is ..you can use frozen berries straight out of your freezer, no need to thaw! Any berries you like can be used, mixed together. Originally from an old issue of Cooking Light.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (can be brown sugar splenda)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (can be brown sugar splenda)
- 4 cups blueberries (or other berries)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (can be brown sugar splenda)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar, cover and chill.
- Put berries into an 8 " baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl, beating at medium speed until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the berries and bake at 375 F (preheated) for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve topped with the chilled sour cream mixture.