Quick, easy, not terribly bad for you dessert. The best part is ..you can use frozen berries straight out of your freezer, no need to thaw! Any berries you like can be used, mixed together. Originally from an old issue of Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (can be brown sugar splenda)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (can be brown sugar splenda)
- 4 cups blueberries (or other berries)
- 1Combine sour cream and brown sugar, cover and chill.
- 2Put berries into an 8 " baking pan.
- 3Combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl, beating at medium speed until crumbly.
- 4Sprinkle over the berries and bake at 375 F (preheated) for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Serve topped with the chilled sour cream mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Blueberry Thing
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 52.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g