1/5 Photos of Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
Seasoned Cook's Note:
AWESOME! Great nourishment to start a day! An excellent way to get fruit and fiber. Not necessary, but may be prepared the night before - just bake 5 to 8 minutes longer. A leftover square of this oatmeal warms well in the microwave. Cream or milk poured over hot oatmeal enhances the flavor. If you are using frozen blueberries, no need to thaw - throw them in! Easy to prepare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter, brown sugar, eggs, applesauce and milk.
- 2In separate bowl mix oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Combine with wet mixture and add blueberries. May add more cinnamon to taste.
- 3Pour into greased 9 x 9 inch baking dish. May be placed in refrigerator overnight. (If so, allow 5 to 8 minutes additional baking.).
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- 5Cut into squares. Top with brown sugar and milk when served.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.9
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 425.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g