A lowfat baked version of the popular appetizer served at Outback and other restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Peel onions. Cut the bottom level but leave core intact.
- 3Cut onion 6 ways to make petals, carefully loosening. It will bloom more when cooked.
- 4Place flour salt and seasonings in zip lock bag.
- 5Spray onions with cooking spray, place in bag and shake gently.
- 6Remove onion and shake excess off.
- 7Place on baking sheet and spray again with cooking spray to aid in browning.
- 8Bake 35 to 45 minutes until tender.
- 9Serve with ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Bloomin' Onion
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g