Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lowfat baked version of the popular appetizer served at Outback and other restaurants.
Make and share this Baked Bloomin' Onion recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Peel onions. Cut the bottom level but leave core intact.
- Cut onion 6 ways to make petals, carefully loosening. It will bloom more when cooked.
- Place flour salt and seasonings in zip lock bag.
- Spray onions with cooking spray, place in bag and shake gently.
- Remove onion and shake excess off.
- Place on baking sheet and spray again with cooking spray to aid in browning.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes until tender.
- Serve with ranch dressing.