Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From 400 Best-Ever Fat Free Low Fat Recipes
Make and share this Baked Blackberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and rind of, finely grated
- 2 cups blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 7in cake tin with nonfat cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Cream cottage cheese in food processer or blender until smooth.
- Add yogurt, flour, sugar, egg, and egg white. Mix together. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and blackberries. Save some berries for decoration if desired.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until just set. Turn off oven and leave in for additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around the edge of the tin, then turn it out.
- Remove lining and serve warm on a warmed serving plate.