Baked Blackberry Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 7in cake tin with nonfat cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Cream cottage cheese in food processer or blender until smooth.
- Add yogurt, flour, sugar, egg, and egg white. Mix together. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and blackberries. Save some berries for decoration if desired.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until just set. Turn off oven and leave in for additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around the edge of the tin, then turn it out.
- Remove lining and serve warm on a warmed serving plate.