1 hr 20 mins
From 400 Best-Ever Fat Free Low Fat Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 7in cake tin with nonfat cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- 2Cream cottage cheese in food processer or blender until smooth.
- 3Add yogurt, flour, sugar, egg, and egg white. Mix together. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and blackberries. Save some berries for decoration if desired.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until just set. Turn off oven and leave in for additional 30 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and run a knife around the edge of the tin, then turn it out.
- 6Remove lining and serve warm on a warmed serving plate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Blackberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g