Recipe by JESMom
I've not made this before, and I'm not sure it'll hold up as an actual sandwich, but I think it'll be yummy as a casserole type dish. It's here for safe keeping. Cook time includes standing time. From Bisquick II
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces deli turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups shreddd cheddar cheese
- 5 slices cooked bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and egg until blended. Spread half of the batter in the dish. Top with turkey, 1 cup of cheese and bacon. Spread remaining batter over bacon.
- Bake uncovered 29 minutes or until golden brown and set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 3 more minutes until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.