Baked Berry Ricotta Puffs
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 4 ramekins.
- In a large bowl, place ricotta cheese. Using a wooden spoon, break up ricotta.
- Add beaten egg whites and honey and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into prepared ramekins and level tops. Bake for 20 minutes or until ricotta puffs are golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm fruit, adding a little water if fruit is fresh, until softened. Let cool slightly.
- Serve sauce warm or cool with puffs.