Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks
Make and share this Baked Berry Ricotta Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 4 ramekins.
- In a large bowl, place ricotta cheese. Using a wooden spoon, break up ricotta.
- Add beaten egg whites and honey and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into prepared ramekins and level tops. Bake for 20 minutes or until ricotta puffs are golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm fruit, adding a little water if fruit is fresh, until softened. Let cool slightly.
- Serve sauce warm or cool with puffs.