1/2 Photos of Baked Beets & Shallots
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
It's nice to roast the beets for a change! The balsamic vinegar and honey give a slightly sweet & sour taste. Very complimentary to the beet flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2Place beets& shallots in a 9x13" oven proof dish.
- 3In a bowl whisk together oil, wine, thyme, pepper flakes, salt& pepper.
- 4Pour over the beets and shallots, toss until evenly coated.
- 5Cover dish with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 6Remove from oven.
- 7Combine honey and vinegar and drizzle over the beets, toss veggies.
- 8Bake uncovered for another 15 minutes until the beets are glazed and tender.
- 9Adjust seasonings if necessary.
- 10Sprinkle with the chopped green onion.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beets & Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g