1/1 Photo of Baked Beet Casserole
To cook the beets you can boil them for 20-40 minutes in salted water (or use whatever method you prefer) - to make 4 cups you will need about 2 lbs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend butter and cornstarch adding water gradually and cook until mixture starts to thicken, stirring constantly.
- 2Add sugar, salt, horseradish and beets.
- 3Pour into greased baking dish and top with dry bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- 4Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until crumbs are browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beet Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 351.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g