Recipe by ValPJ
Quick baked beef stroganoff.
Top Review by CrockpotLuvr
This was pretty good as far as taste, but it would have been better if I'd thought to thoroughly saturate the noodles all through the dish. All of the noodles around the edges and many throughout the dish were so hard as to be inedible. Being a novice cook, it didn't occure to me until we were trying to eat without breaking our teeth!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 0.75 (12 ounce) package medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen mushrooms
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown ground beef, drain.
- Add diced onions, stir on med low for 5 minutes.
- In same skillet, layer UNCOOKED noodles over the beef and onion. Next layer is the frozen mushrooms.
- Mix soup, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk & garlic powder. Pour over the top of noodles and mushrooms.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour. Noodles are al dente.