Recipe by Kaccy G.
This cheesy dish goes great with a salad. For an American twist, use cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella
Top Review by Hey Jude
This was great, a real kid-pleaser! I was looking for something like this today cuz I had to feed kids and it was perfect. I made it as is, but doubled it. It's 'after-work friendly' too, easy to put together and get on the table. Another plus for me was that all the ingredients were on sale at my grocery store and I fed 6 people for $14. I served it with a tossed salad and french baguette. Thanks KC for a recipe I'll do again and again.
- 1 (9 ounce) packageclassic beef ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) container marinara sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
- COMBINE hot pasta, sauce and cheese; spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and oil in small bowl; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes.