Taste of Home; family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme, divided
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 1/4 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large bowl, combine 1/2 t.
- 2dried thyme, water, garlic salt, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
- 3Add beef; mix well.
- 4Shape into 4 patties.
- 5Coat patties with flour; dip in egg and then crumbs.
- 6In a skillet, brown patties in butter.
- 7Arrange in a greased shallow baking dish.
- 8Pour half of the spaghetti sauce over patties.
- 9Sprinkle with cheeses; top with remaining sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining thyme.
- 11Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beef Patties
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.4
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 192.2 mg
- Sodium 930.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 42.1 g