Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this for dinner for something different to try to the regular beef patty. The carrot added great texture and sweetness, while the onion kept it savory. You can have them alone, with gravy, on a bun or make into meatballs. I didn't think they would hold together, but they did. Half way through, I drained off the grease from the pan.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line sheet pan will aluminum foil, and treat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, carrot, onion and spices. Shape into patties 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 45-60 min, covered. Half way through, drain grease from pan and turn patties over.
- Serve on hamburger buns, alone, with sauce, or make into mini meatballs.