Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Better tasting than hamburger helper!
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (700 ml) bottlespaghetti tomato sauce with herbs (or basil, your favorite)
- 1 (14 ounce) can kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned corn, drain
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook macaroni in a pot of boiling water until denter to the bite. Drain.
- In a skillet, heat oil. Cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and mushrooms.
- Remove from skillet and drain.
- Transfer to an oven proof dish.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except half the cheese.
- Top with remaining mozarella.
- Cook in oven until cheese has melted.
Anything's better than hamburger helper...LOL