Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are easy to make and tast great. Give 'em a try. I beat you'll like them!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can refried beans
- onion powder
- jalapeno seasoning salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 count) package fajita-size flour tortillas
- Cook your ground beef, onions, and seasonings together and set aside.
- Heat your flour tortillas just briefly in the microwave so that they are softened.
- Spread some of your beans on the tortilla and then top with beans and cheese.
- Roll up the tortillas and top with sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes.