Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "On your Mark...Get Set...SNOW! This is a collection of favorite recipes from the athletes, families, volunteers and staff of the 1989 International Winter Special Olympics. This was submitted by E.J. in Nevada.
- Arrange onion slices in bottom of roasting pan, then place the brisket on top.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over the meat.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 3-4 hours at 350 degree F. until meat is fork tender.
- Juice can be thickened if you like.
- Remove meat from oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut in thin slices across the grain.
- Serve with noodles or rice.