- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed and water squeezed out of it
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook ravioli to desired doneness as directed on pkg., drain.
- meanwhile, brown beef, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and spinach.
- Spoon and spread half of beef mixture into greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Arrange ravioli over beef layer.
- Spoon and spread remaining beef mixture over ravioli.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Uncover baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered and additional 5 minutes or until its bubbly and cheese has melted.