Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Baked Beef and Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook ravioli to desired doneness as directed on pkg., drain.
- meanwhile, brown beef, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and spinach.
- Spoon and spread half of beef mixture into greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Arrange ravioli over beef layer.
- Spoon and spread remaining beef mixture over ravioli.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Uncover baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered and additional 5 minutes or until its bubbly and cheese has melted.
Awesome! Did make a small change as we love spinach! Used 2 9 oz bags of fresh spinach and a little more sauce. This was enjoyed by EVERYBODY! All it needed was a green salad side and, of course, some garlic bread!
We all loved this one! So easy to make.
I changed it a little, but we all loved it. I used ground chicken instead of beef, and since my daughter doesn't much care for spinach - she'll eat it grudgingly - I left that out and instead I sauteed some fresh baby portabellas and added those. Very nice and very easy. Thanks.