- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup hot-style barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, with chili gravy
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion until meat is brown; drain off the fat.
- Stir in the ketchup, barbecue sauce, and brown sugar.
- Stir in the beans and pineapple.
- Put in a 2-quart casserole.
- Bake about 1 hour.