Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I use Bush's baked beans. You can substitute catsup for the chili sauce but adjust the amount for sweetness. Adjust any amounts to your taste.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ham, rough chop, then approximately measured
- 28 ounces canned baked beans (I use Bush's Original )
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish (I also drain and pat to dry them abit )
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart buttered casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until bubbly.