Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I often take these for potlucks or parties. People always love them.
- 5 slice bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 118.29 ml celery, diced
- 226.79 g lean ground beef
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar
- 177.44 ml ketchup
- 453.59 g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 453.59 g can lima beans, rinsed and drained (I sometimes substitute butter beans)
- 453.59 g can pork and beans
- Saute bacon, onion, celery and ground beef.
- Drain off grease and add rest of ingredients.
- Pour into large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, uncovered.
This was very good! It was so easy to put together, and was a hit with the whole family. It was very sweet, and the flavor from the bacon really made it rich-tasting. Thanks Lainey!
Okay dish. No need to bake for so long, everything is already cooked. Just heat through and use the rest of your time for...well, whatever
Very good! I used turkey bacon and ground turkey since I had a friend who does not eat pork or beef.