1/1 Photo of Baked Beans With Ground Beef and Bacon
1 hr 15 mins
I often take these for potlucks or parties. People always love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 slices bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained (I sometimes substitute butter beans)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1Saute bacon, onion, celery and ground beef.
- 2Drain off grease and add rest of ingredients.
- 3Pour into large casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, uncovered.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beans With Ground Beef and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 793.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 13.1 g