I saw this recipe on Paula Deen and gave it a try and it's the best baked beans I have ever eaten. I did replace a few ingredients to suit my style.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine first seven ingredients, stir well.
- Lightly spray Pam in a medium size casserole dish and pour in bean mixture.
- Place slices of bacon over top of beans.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake extra 15 minutes.
- Note: You can drain one can of pork & beans to keep it from having too much liquid in dish.