Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 8 -10 hot dogs, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°; mix all ingredients and transfer to a 2 to 3 quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
Yum! Both my grandson and I enjoyed this for lunch. Quick, simple, and tasty! Thanks ratherberswimmin' for a nice meal. Congrats for your football win!
Very good baked beans. I did use onion powder to taste. Thanks for posting this recipe.
I made this for my son's band. This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I only used 1 tablespoon of onion flakes- 1/4 cup seemed like way too much. I also used splenda brown sugar as that is all I buy. I cooked this on my grill.