Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and tasty recipe for empty nesters, newlyweds, or college roommates.
Make and share this Baked Beans for Two recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon bottled horseradish
- Combine all ingredients in an ungreased 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This was easy to fix. I did like the little kick form the horseradish. This was a bit to sweet for me, I think I'd leave out the honey if I made this again. Made for *PAC Fall 2007* game