These are my all-time favorite baked beans (and I've tried plenty). "It Don't Get any Better Than This".
- Fry bacon.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- When cooled, break up into small pieces.
- In the bacon grease, cook ground beef and onions until beef is no longer pink.
- Mix all the ingredients together, stir well.
- Pour in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
- (You can use either all baked beans, all butter beans, or a combination).
- These are sweet baked beans. You may cut back or eliminate the brown sugar according to your tastes.