1/4 Photos of Baked Beans Don't Get Any Better Than This
1 hr 30 mins
These are my all-time favorite baked beans (and I've tried plenty). "It Don't Get any Better Than This".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon.
- 2Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3When cooled, break up into small pieces.
- 4In the bacon grease, cook ground beef and onions until beef is no longer pink.
- 5Mix all the ingredients together, stir well.
- 6Pour in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
- 8(You can use either all baked beans, all butter beans, or a combination).
- 9These are sweet baked beans. You may cut back or eliminate the brown sugar according to your tastes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beans Don't Get Any Better Than This
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.5
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 1602.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 45.3 g
- Protein 31.6 g