1/1 Photo of Baked Beans, Cheddar and Pickle Sandwich
Dorie's Lori's Note:
My own invention -- an unusual combination! But, the sweetness of the beans, the sharpness of the cheddar and the pungency of the pickles work Really well together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread, as desired.
- 2Smash the beans down onto one slice, top with the pickle and cheese, cover and enjoy!
- 4MUST use a seriously sharp cheese!
- 5I use Heinz Vegetarian Baked Beans, but the flavor of any sort of sweet baked beans should work with the sharp cheddar and pickles.
- 6I eat this with cold or warm beans, but always solid cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beans, Cheddar and Pickle Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 1947.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 22.4 g