Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Found this off Just Crockpot Recipes. Men and boys seem to gravitate to this easy crock pot dish. It's great for potlucks. I sometimes modify the type beans and can sizes to accommodate what's in the cupboard. It all works, but the white beans add color to the dish.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans pork and beans, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans (B&M)
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans (Bush's)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon deli prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) package Little Smokies sausages (cut wieners in halves)
- Put all in crock pot and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. If there is too much liquid, remove the lid for the last hour of cooking.
Great variation on the calico beans I often make for potlucks. Love the new use for little smokies! Made for PAC Fall 08.