Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 bottle ketchup
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cans pork and beans, drained
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Remove from heat; Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake, covered, at 325 for 45 minutes.
My family and I loved this recipe! So easy to make! I did use just 1/4 cup of sugar. Was very good, Thanks Jacqueline30 ; )
Easy to prepare, a great kid meal. After reading the reviews on how sweet it was, I only used 1/2 cup of brown sugar (that's the way my mom made baked beans). I'll make again for the grandkids - a little too simple for my tastes.
I prepared this for dinner this evening and the house smelled yummy while it was in the oven. The casserole was good but a bit too sweet for our taste so when making it again I'll use less sugar. Thanks, Jacqueline!