- 4 slice bacon, diced
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2 (907.18 g) can vegetarian baked beans, in tomato sauce
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 0.75 ml mustard
- 2 slice raw bacon, diced large for top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauté bacon until crisp; remove and cook onion in small amount of the bacon grease until tender.
- Combine cooked bacon, onion, ketchup, sugar, mustard, beans, etc. (except for raw bacon). Mix well in bowl.
- Place in casserole dish, top with raw bacon.
- Bake uncovered 50-55 minutes.