Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A must for a cookout! And they taste wonderful!
- 4 slice bacon, diced
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2 (907.18 g) can vegetarian baked beans, in tomato sauce
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 0.75 ml mustard
- 2 slice raw bacon, diced large for top
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauté bacon until crisp; remove and cook onion in small amount of the bacon grease until tender.
- Combine cooked bacon, onion, ketchup, sugar, mustard, beans, etc. (except for raw bacon). Mix well in bowl.
- Place in casserole dish, top with raw bacon.
- Bake uncovered 50-55 minutes.
These beans are awesome! I brought them to a cookout and everyone loved them! It was the first to go. Didn't change a thing. Thanks Shawn C
yum yum from a grateful new member.
These are quick, easy and VERY good. Not too much work for that homemade taste. I added more bacon than the recipe called for...can you ever have too much bacon?