Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
A simple, quick way to make baked beans.
- 3 (21 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 6 slices bacon, cut in pieced (uncooked)
- Combine all of above, bake in 9x13 inch dish at 325 for 2-1/2 hours.
This was super easy, inexpensive and very tasty! It was given rave reviews at the cookout I took them to. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for a great recipe!
Since there is only 2 of us I used one can of beans, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 3 tablespoons of chili sauce and 1/2 tablespoon of mustard and half the bacon which I sauted lightly to get rid of a bit of the fat. These are wonderful and go great with grilled chicken.
Very good and very easy to make. I made a 4 serving size, using a 16 oz can of beans. A little spicy, a little smokey, a little sweet, nice combo.