Posting this in response to a request from my sons and their families. This is one of those recipes that I've never measured prior to this posting. I've always "eye-balled" the ingredients. Feel free to adjust to suit your own tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 8x8 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour in beans. Stir in onion and mustard. Sprinkle brown sugar over the beans. Pour katsup evenly over the top and lay bacon slices over the katsup.
- 2Bake in 375º oven for 45-60 minutes or until desired consistency is met.
- 3*Options: Use Poupon Mustard, Spicy Brown or plain yellow mustard for different tastes.
- 4Cut bacon into 2" pieces and lay over the katsup. Use peppered bacon, thick sliced or turkey bacon.
- 5If you like your beans sweeter, add more brown sugar and katsup. I usually use 1 cup katsup on our beans as we tend to like them a bit thicker.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 1587.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 14.3 g