Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from my sister-in-law and never cared for baked beans till I made this recipe. I took a big dish to church and it came back empty and different ones asked me what all was in it.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 (15 ounce) cansoriginal baked beans
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup original barbecue sauce
- Cook you bell pepper and onion in with your ground beef. Drain grease.
- In a casserole mix all other ingredients.
- Put in over for 20 minutes.
A quick fix for supper and the kids enjoyed it.