Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
An old family favorite and easy to make.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 -6 slices bacon, uncooked, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in lightly greased casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
Loved it! Reminded me a lot of my mom's baked beans. YUM!
This recipe was almost identical to one that I have used before, with the exception of the dry mustard. I had never used dry mustard in baked beans before, but I know now that I really like the added flavor. Thanks for the great recipe.
Very good baked beans. I made this for Memorial Day and everyone went back for seconds and some even thirds!